When was the last time you saw a list of chattels like this;
- 1. Ground zero indicator.
- 2. Fixed survey meter probe cover.
- 3. Bomb power indicator baffle plates.
- 4. Air ventilator.
- 5.Pneumatic Antenna Mast for Radio set.
- 6. Radio set.
- 7. Bomb power indicator.
- 8. Fixed survey meter.
- 9.Radio head set.
- 10.Loud speaker telephone.
- 11. Carrier reciever.
- 12. Pump for pneumatic antenna.
- 13. 12 volt battery.
- 14. Toilet
With a list like that, you know we aren’t talking about a normal residential home?
Although the the sub heading gives it away a bit when it states;
Rare opportunity to acquire a piece of Cold War History
And you’d be right, it’s not a normal property, it’s your chance to buy a genuine Nuclear Bunker!
Only two days to go, although transport wise it would help if you are in the UK.
And you’d certainly be up for some money for de-installation and re-installation at your new location, that’s for sure.