Bayleys Country Magazine Spring 2012 is due out soon and will be distributed on the 26th September. Register now for your complimentary copy – details below.
‘Bayleys Country’ is New Zealand’s premier rural property marketing publication. It gives farm, horticulture, viticulture, forestry and lifestyle property owners a chance to showcase their properties in a magazine that has a unique position in the market for its quality, variety and geographical spread of properties.
The magazines’ distribution is paramount to its success as it is distributed through 5 key channels including:
1. A database of 7,500 consisting of:
- Bayleys’ salespeople’s ‘hot buyer’ client database
- Bayleys’ national key client database
- A selection of key influencers and people closely connected to the rural purchasers we are targeting, specifically rural bank managers, accountants and lawyers.
2. 175,000 rural and lifestyle addresses throughout New Zealand
3. Internationally, through our international affiliates
4. Nationwide through Bayleys’ 58 offices
5. Air New Zealand Koru Lounges at key domestic and international airports
An electronic version of the magazine will also be emailed to our “hot buyer” database and to our database of 115,000 offshore skilled migrants looking to come to New Zealand.
Register now for your complimentary copy of the Country Magazine courtesy of Stuart Gudsell: Phone 07 834 6740 or 021 951 737.
September 08 2012 01:33 pm | Uncategorized