While it is always tempting to take an off the street offer to supposedly save money, beware, this could be a costly mistake.
Time and time again we have proven that effective marketing that produces multiple interest in a property fetch better sale prices. One recent sale we transacted resulted in over $100,000 more being paid for a property than a previous ‘off-the-street’ offer.
Team Griff and Harcourts are renowned for providing a cross-section of buyers when it comes to selling property, meaning more than one party at the time of negotiation. Experience has proven that professional broad-reaching marketing provides the most effective platform to realise true market value – after all you can’t sell a secret!
Benefiting from the choice of multiple purchasers is the key to realising true and top market value when selling ‘as is, where is’.
Here at Team Griff, at the click of the mouse, we can instantly present your property to the inbox and Facebook feeds of over 2,000 subscribers – including some of the most active ‘as is, where is’ purchasers.
Check out these facts:
- Team Griff currently holds 2137 subscribers in its active ‘as is, where is’ contact database.
- Team Griff e-campaigns consistently generate an open rate in the vicinity of 40% – well above the industry average of 17%. This means approximately 850 subscribers will check out your property immediately once notified.
- Team Griff, with 332 ‘as is’ sales chalked up, know the ‘as is’ market like the back of their hand. Team Griff’s marketing campaigns get results – all but one have sold under the hammer year to date.
- Team Griff take it on themselves to understand the structural status of a property, meaning prospective purchasers are represented confidently with professional reports to support their due diligence.
- Team Griff will draft the sale and purchase agreement (reviewed by your solicitor) on your behalf mitigating the risk to you upon settlement.
Clearly, to maximise return on your uninsured, ‘as is, where is’ property it is a numbers game. Talk to Team Griff today to get the numbers through your home, and to achieve maximum market value – our numbers speak for themselves!