These will be updated regular if someone comes up with a new one in a post and it gets a decent thread it goes in with an acknowledgement to you.
But to get it going……..
1. If your not going to auction the property put a price on it. No price means reduced enquiry, people in this day and age need to know now .
2. Declutter your house or even home stage it.
3. Dont spend all your money on print media, you need a strong online presence etc.
4. If its an invesntment property leave some value on the table that the purchaser can unlock.
5. A three week auction campaign for residential is normally plenty. In this market holding a buyer for 4 weeks is a big ask.
6. Go for a company that has reach and frequency if you can. If its luxury and /or unique it may need to go national and international.
7. Dont over price because you will burn off 70% of possible purchasers in the first week.
8. Get innovative., think outside the square when it comes to marketing and mulli channel market it.
9. Get a narrative video done and post it! It helps plenty with serach engine optimization. More hits mean bigger audience means a sale.
10. Most importantly have some fun and enjoy the process.