Want to see the school zones for the houses you are browsing? Here is how you do it
- Click on the maps tab in the property listing you are interested in
- Hit school zones
- Click on the schools icon
There are two types of school icons – one is purple and one is Grey.
Grey – Shows you the unzoned schools
Purple – Shows you the zoned schools and the area that is zoned to that particular school
Each icon will also share with you the following information about the school
- Decile rating – the decile rating of the school.
- Roll – how many pupils attend the school
- Type – whether the school is a public or private establishment
- Age – the schooling age of the pupils
- Distance – the distance from the listed property to the school
Please note – Listing data is cross referenced with the Ministry of Education, meaning some listings may not have school information available as the data cannot be guaranteed to be accurate.