My Property allows you to save searches and receive email alerts for new properties which match your criteria. You can easily keep track of individual properties and open homes you are interested in too. Login or signup to My Property from the links in the property finder bar or the top right corner of the site.
Saved Searches & Email Alerts
- Login to My Property and enter your search Criteria into the property finder as shown below.
- Select ‘Advanced Search’ to search multiple suburbs
- Click on find properties to display all the results that match your criteria
- Once the results have appeared, click on the option to ‘save this search and get updates’ as highlighted below.
- After clicking the link this will allow you to edit and name your saved searches. Email alerts for your search will be sent daily, but you can change that to weekly, fortnightly or even monthly. You can also disable the email alerts if you wish.
Saved Homes & Open Home Planner
- You can save individual listings to My Property by clicking on the star-shaped icon in the search results or on the ‘Save’ button on the individual listing page.
- If there are any open homes associated with the property you will find them in the individual listing page and you can save them to your open home time planner.
View your saved searches, saved homes and open homes at any time from the My Property tab