It is spring, so it’s time for a spring clean, especially if you are about to list your property for sale. I am happy to give you specific advice – just give me a call.
Here are a few things that should generally be included in your spring clean when selling:
- Wash down exterior walls, windows and guttering.
- Mow lawns, weed gardens, tidy the section.
- Clean porches, decks, verandahs, patios and balconies.
- Vacuum the floor and remove cobwebs and fly dirt.
- Clean under and behind large pieces of furniture.
- Dust and polish. Clean insides of windows.
- For selling, de-clutter starting with photos and knick-knacks.
- Store papers, sports equipment and treasure.