Social Media is the best way to reach a large audience for zero to no cost.
Make sure your blog posts have social media sharing buttons to make it easy for your readers to share your gems.
- Write and publish your post.
- Open Get Social Live on a new tab or window.
- Paste your post title in the top box.
- Paste your Permalink underneath (the Permalink for this post for example is ).
- Choose the buttons and layout you like (Google Buzz, Twitter, Facebook Like or just text links as I’ve used in this post).
- Hit the GetSocial button.
- Copy the HTML code.
- Go back to edit your post, click the HTML tab and paste the code at the bottom of your post.
- Click update post.
Your post is now ready to be easily shared on various Social networks.