Rachel asks: I own a three-bedroom, 1940’s bungalow in Westmere of about 120 sqm, which I need to partially renovate before I sell it. What would you recommend?
Rachel, it is always recommended that you update your kitchen, transform your bathroom, focus on creating or increasing storage space and modernise the walls with some paint or wallpaper.
Rachel asks: What would be the approximate costs for the following?
- Re carpeting? Approximately $4000 for wool or synthetic plus GST. Linoleum for wet areas and kitchens? Up to $3000.
- Painting the interior? Around $5000.
- Painting the outside? $6000 to $8000 depending on what preparation is required – not including painting the roof etc.
- Washing the outside (Chemwash)? $350.
- Is there an extra cost to using you? Not really, you can read more about our services here.
Contact Mark on firstname.lastname@example.org or (09) 929 4546