Herdman Street Waterview: 10 Facts and Figures
- There are 71 houses in the street.
- The 3 latest sales are 39 Herdman St for $452,000 on 26/2/2010, 68 Herdman St for $475,000 on 29/01/2010 & 55B Herdman for $420,000 on 04/05/2010.
- Waterview Park is located at number 19.
- I suspect it’s named after Alexander Lawrence Herdman who was a new Zealand politician between 1898 and the early 1930′s.
- Waterview Kindergarten is located at number 10.
- Awaroa Builders are locate at number 51 – handy in case you ever need to renovate your own home.
- On the odd side off the street, some of the properties enjoy water views like the below taken from 57 Herdman Street.
- Herdman Street is approximately 600 metres long. Here what it looks like on Google Maps.
- Herdman is one of only two streets in Waterview that have traffic lights access from Great North Road – that means entry and exit to the street are safe and easy.
- Nearly all of the houses in Herdman street were built between 1940 and 1949 by the New Zealand Government – many of these state houses were later sold to private owners who live in them today.
Herdman Street Waterview on Facebook
Create Your Badge
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged herdman
, mr waterview
. Bookmark the permalink